Thursday, March 19, 2009

CALL FOR MODELS



I am currently looking for more models to model my jewelry. I am looking for young girls and women, between 18-28 years old. Size doesn't matter. It's a plus if you live in or near Gent or are able to travel to Gent. Experience isn't required, but you need to have the guts to model for a photoshoot in public space.
As for clothes it would be great if you could bring along some of your own, that we can mix up with pieces from my own (vintage) clothing and accessories. I am currently looking for a tom-boy look for my jewelry photography.
If you are interested you can contact me trough this contact form. I will then get back to you with more information.
I can not pay you for it, but after the shoot I will send you a disc with your photo's on it.

No comments: