Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Willow trellis

I seem to have a crush on garden trellis thingies made from basket willow branches. I whish I had a larger garden so that I could put in several. I think next year I'll put the sweat peas in flower containers with trellis like the ones beneath to climb on.
Are you in love too?


I already have the clematis. I planted one last week. Photo from Green Fingers


This one is from miss pickering blog. If you don't know this blog yet, do drop by, it's a real treat! I also adore the white flowers in the foreground. I've been looking for those in our garden centre, but they only sell the fuchsia variety. *Sad little me*


Spot the small willow trellis? I also love the iron garden fence. Photo from first option.


You can also use them in pots and containers!


Step by step directions for making your own at live for gardening.

2 comments:

Louisa May said...

ooh I love the wrought iron work - that garden could be Narnia! lovely lovely blog. Lou x

vleervlinder said...

Ik heb juist van die witte gebroken hartjes gezien in het tuincentrum in mijn straat! Tuincentrum De Molen, Moen, West-Vlaanderen.