Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sweet berries


to buy
I feel like I start liking making the jewelry better than playing around with fabric... Maybe it is because I love to wear jewelry? But then... I'm also a handbag addict.
I don't know really. Maybe I just like to explore new media to express myself!
I have been doing quite a lot of sewing today. I'm working on a new dress. I really need to go to bed, it's ridiculously late. Tomorrow more sewing needs to be done and I need to find soft pink silk and light olive-grass green silk.
It seems as if last weeks, months even maybe, I can't seem to get my thoughts on anything together. I'm just messing around with stuff. I hardly finish any of the projects I really need to finish, but keep starting new ones all the time.
I guess I will need to start having a 'to-do' list again.
Goodnight!

No comments: