Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New shop

Hi friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend!
I know I had a very busy one. I've been cleaning out my craft room, putting everything I don't really need until after the move in boxes. I labeled all the boxes so that I can find everything back easily.
I also found out moths have been feeding from some of my wool fabrics and yarns. So I've been cleaning and washing like a fool! Luckily the damage isn't really bad. My fabrics are all intact, only some of my yarns are damaged.
So, another lesson learned: always, ALWAYS, put your wool in clean plastic bags.

I've also been working on some collages and notepads, but I haven't got any photo's of those to show you yet!

Other news I forgot to tell you about last week is that I opened a new shop on etsy. I felt I needed another place to sell my supplies and other craft activities that don't really fit into my Paper Flower Girl shop. My new shop is called Curiosities - A treasury of curious things...



No comments: