Thursday, December 13, 2007

Reorganizing


Room with a view, originally uploaded by paper-flower-girl.

I decided I am going to have to reduce my online time drastically. I spend way too much time online and on the computer in general. It's so addictive and fun, but it also makes me feel more tired and less energetic.

So from now on I will only allow myself to have some computer time in the morning, and then some more in the evening, after dinner.
That should save me enough time to do other important things like studying, creating and cleaning (yes, the house is a mess at the moment!).

I will also be making a list of things I need to do every day, because the simple things like cleaning the house, promoting my shop, reserving some time to relax with a book or a movie, ... are the things that I always forget.

2 comments:

Machteld said...

I simply love this picture!

Good luck with turning off the computer :-)

X by Leina Neima said...

Wow, paper, you are strong... I need to reduce my on-line time, too... but I am not good in it at all...