Sunday, February 17, 2008

Things to do


To-do-lists, originally uploaded by paper-flower-girl.

I have loads of work, but I feel as if the exam-'jetlag' isn't over yet.
Since my grandfather passed away a week and a half ago it's seems even more difficult to get myself together and do something.

I'm way behind on creating, photographing, sending new stock to several shops... but instead of catching up I decided I feel more like working on some sewing projects for myself (which is of course very fun to do!)

I whish you all a great Sunday!

2 comments:

glasfaden said...

Isis, I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa! *hugs*

karlita said...

Sweet Paper, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. And you are right to do some sewing for yourself - just take care of you now, the rest will come later! Big hug from me.