Friday, May 16, 2008

At random...


P3230020-11, originally uploaded by paper-flower-girl.

Something I made about a month ago.

Sterling silver
Glass beads
Vintage button

-----------------------------------------------------

Today I can't seem to get started. It's already 2.30 pm and I'm nowhere.

I can't decide what to do first:
- write a paper for university
- take a bath
- read an article
- polish my nails
- put on clothes (no, i'm not naked! yes, I'm still in my nightdress)

Tomorrow will be a day of IKEA shopping.
We need:
- a new bed
- a magnet board
- a trashcan
- a mirror
and some other things for the new house.

I'm looking forward to it!

Have a lovely friday all and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very nice piece. Love the button.

Unknown said...

Oooh - so lovely!